Weeks can be full of ups and downs and constantly fluctuate between high highs, low lows, and mediocre moments. It’s safe to say that by the end of the week, feeling exhausted can be a give in more times than not. People, myself included, can have the tendency to deem a week bad because of a single moment in a day that got them down. This results in losing sight of all the good moments that occurred. The goal of the weekly wrap-up is to reflect on your week and remember the good moments.
The Weekly Wrap-Up Format:
- 5 positive senses
- During a school trip to Europe, my teacher came up with daily challenges to complete. These included listening for a unique sound or noticing a pleasant smell during the day. These challenges were fun because they allowed us to use our senses and make observations that typically would have gone unnoticed.
- For this portion it could be anything you heard, smelled, touched, saw, or tasted. You could share one of each, or multiple of the same sense. It is totally up to you, I just want everybody to take in their surroundings!
- 4 things you are thankful for
- 3 things you are proud of
- 2 things that you could work on
- 1 hope for next week
For this challenge, if you are comfortable sharing, you can comment them below each post, on the Facebook page, or Instagram. You can also simply think about them in your head or write them down in a journal. Hopefully this allows everybody to take a few minutes to focus on the good moments in each week, despite any mishaps, as well as evaluating yourself to continually improve and better yourself! I will always post mine by the end of the week and hopefully it will serve as motivation to do your Weekly Wrap Up too!